RETURNS & EXCHANGES
MARIE OLIVER RETURNS & EXCHANGES POLICY:
If you would like to return or exchange your order, please click HERE to begin the process. Please have your email address and order number ready.
- Full-priced items may be exchanged or returned for full refund to the original method of payment, minus the cost of the return shipping label.
- Full priced items purchased with a promotional code of 30% or greater applied may be exchanged or returned for STORE CREDIT only.
- All Items marked as SALE or ARCHIVE on our website are FINAL SALE and therefore not eligible for return or exchange. No exceptions.
- Marie Oliver will gladly offer a one-time price adjustment on items purchased only at full price within 14 days of your purchase. Items previously purchased at a reduced price or promotional discount are not eligible for price adjustment(s). Promotions or discounts cannot be applied retroactively to orders placed before the promotional discount was activated.
- Please note all return and exchange requests must be received within 21 days from your order fulfillment. Once a RMA number has been issued, the RMA number is valid for 20 days. If your return/exchange is not received by our warehouse within 20 days, your return order may be eligible for store credit only.
- For exchanges, we recommend returning within 14 days of exchange authorization to guarantee your new item will be processed and shipped by our warehouse.
- Return labels for exchanges will be voided and cancelled if not dropped off within 14 days.
- Merchandise must be returned in its original condition with all tags attached. Items that have been worn, altered or damaged will be refused.
- Returned & Exchanged items are your responsibility until they reach us. Please ensure they're packed up properly and can't get damaged on the way.
- We recommend requesting a receipt at the time you drop off your return.
- Packages shipped with a different shipping label than the one provided may not receive an exchange, refund, or the refund may be delayed. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions regarding the return label.
- If you receive an item which is damaged, you must contact customer service within 48 hours of delivery.
- When making an exchange, the replacement product(s) will be sent when the return package is in transit on its way back to us. You’ll receive an email with new tracking information when the new items you ordered are on their way. Exchanges must be returned within 30 days of your original delivery.
- As the parcel remains your responsibility until it arrives back with us, ensure that you get proof of postage in case you need to contact us about your return.
Please direct all return and exchanges to the below address:
1852 Banking Street, # 9384
Greensboro, NC 27408
- Marie Oliver reserves the right to deny any return or exchange if the merchandise returned does not comply with our Returns & Exchanges policy.
- Once we have received your package, your refund will be processed within 7-10 business days. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account once they have received the information from us (typically 3-5 business days).
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable unless item is damaged or Marie Oliver has made a shipping error. Items are classified as "faulty" if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs.
- Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
- In the event MarieOliver.com has processed your order incorrectly or your item arrives damaged, please contact our customer service team at via the ‘Contact Us’ form, so we may assist with an exchange.
- Products purchased for commercial services (i.e. print/tv/film/visual productions) may not be returned. Requests for samples of this nature should be directed to the PR department. Please note availability of samples is not guaranteed.